The City of Perkins, in conjunction with Davis Sanitation, is pleased to provide our citizens with this free service.
Curbside items must be out by the evening prior to April 15th to guarantee pickup.
Construction or demolition debris will not be accepted.
The following items will be picked up curbside:
Please bag, box, or bundle all curbside items, including brush.
- Large piles of loose debris will not be picked up.
- Brush-no longer than 4 feet in length and 2 inches in diameter, no more than 50 lbs.
- Miscellaneous household trash
- Furniture that can be easily crushed
- Mattresses up to full size
The following items need to be taken to the dumpsters on Industrial Road
Utility Bill Required as Proof of Residency for Access
- Railroad ties
- Mattresses larger than full size
- Metal or wood longer than 4 feet in length or bigger than 2 inches in diameter
- Heavy furniture, including sofa beds
- Scrap metal
Freezers, refrigerators, and air conditioning units containing freon can be dropped off between the big tree and scrap trailer at Country Comfort, located at 122 E. Thomas, for proper disposal. This service is being provided for free April 10th – 15th.
We cannot accept:
Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to:
- Batteries of any type
- Petroleum products
Residents will be responsible for the unloading of all items into the dumpsters.
City Staff will be monitoring the unloading and exchanging of dumpsters.
FREE document shredding will be offered by Payne County Bank at 202 S. Main just south of the drive thru April 15th from 9:00 am-11:00 am.
If you have any questions, please call Perkins City Hall at (405) 547-2445.